Learn How to Flash Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (SM-J210F) or How to fix bricked Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro(SM-J210F). If You have a Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro and if you are facing any problem like your galaxy J2 Pro is Bricked, stuck at the Samsung Logo, Galaxy J2 Pro hanging too much, Galaxy J2 Pro gets blank out screen, J2 Pro is not starting or getting Bootloop problem. Also if your J2 Pro is rooted and you want to Unroot your Galaxy J2 Pro or any of problem is happening with your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro, Then don’t worry about your Bricked Galaxy J2 Pro. Here you will get all in one complete solution for your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro and you can easily fix your J2 Pro by simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro.
If you are reading this tutorial which is how to fix bricked samsung galaxy J2 Pro by flashing stock firmware, then I am sure you are a very talented person. You might be a beginner who ever heard about android rooting and firmware flashing via odin or sp flash tool. You are at the right place, this is Tech Alike and I’m gonna show you how to flash stock ROM in Galaxy J2 Pro (SM-J210F).
Note:- You are reading the best tutorial ever on the Internet about flashing stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (SM-J210F). So If you want more awesome tutorial and tips, tricks then please subscribe this blog via our free email service.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is an awesome Android Smartphone made by korean company Samsung. Galaxy J2 Pro is an awesome android smartphone which comes with too many amazing features like 5.0 inches screen, 720 x 1280 pixels resolutions, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Internal memory 16 GB, 2 GB RAM, Primary camera 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash, secondary camera 5 MP, f/2.2, Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, 2400mah Li-on battery and much more.
One Solution (Flash Stock ROM) To Fix Every Single Problem In Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro(SM-J210F)
You can solve the any of Problems about your Galaxy J2 Pro, By simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro, some of problems I’ve listed below, which you can solve easily by just flashing Stock ROM:
- If your Samsung GalaxyJ2 Pro is not starting
- How to to Unroot Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro
- How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro
- How To Fix SoftBricked or unbrick Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro
- If your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro stucks at blank out screen only
- If your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro stucks at Samsung Logo
- If Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro hanging and lagging too much
- If you’ve deleted any system app or configuration after rooting your galaxy J2 Pro (SM-J210F)
- You can Unroot your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro, and again get its warranty officially
- If your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Stucks at Bootloop
- If you don’t have a backup of your Stock ROM and you’ve already installed a custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro, and want to revert it back into your original condition, just Flash Stock ROM.
Flashing ROM in any device is a best trick to comeback android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchase your phone after flashing stock ROM. And the best advantage is that if you’ve rooted your phone, then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing Stock ROM you can get your phone’s warranty back officially.
Warning:- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (SM-J210F), don’t try this tutorial for flashing ROM in other android phones.
Requirements To Fix And Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) In Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (SM-J210F)
Before Starting for flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro, you’ve need some requirements, that I’ve Listed below:
- A PC or Laptop
- A Original data cable (which is not loose)
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 50%
- A patience mind
- Enable USB Debugging:- Go to your settings>> About Phone>> Find Build number and tap it 4-7 times until its show you a message “Now You’ve a Developer Option”. Now go to your settings>> developer options>> Check on USB Debugging. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Make a full Backup of all your apps and important data, because flashing ROM might erase everything from your Phone’s memory. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Download Odin Flashing Tool From Here:- Odin 3.09 (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro:- USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download Stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro, check your model and download Stock ROM from here I’ve listed below:
Firmware For Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (Sm-J210F)
Make sure you’ve check all the above requirements that I’ve listed, all the downloads- Odin, USB Drivers and Firmware(Stock ROM) comes with in a zip format you have to extract all the files before using. You can extract these files with 7Zip, if you don’t have 7Zip then download it from here.
How To Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) To Fix Or Unroot Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (SM-GJ210F)
For flashing Stock firmware in Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro, check once again all the requirements which I’ve mentioned above. If you’ve done then go further and follow these given steps very carefully:-
Fixing BootLoop Problem In Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro After Flashing Stock ROM (Firmware)
- If you don’t install Samsung USB Driver properly
- Lose or Duplicate Data Cable
- Wrong firmware, which means you are not using compatible firmware for your device
- Check only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked for single firmware, and for multi firmware- check Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked.
- And the most important reason is why you are getting failed again and again is you are mentally disturbed. So keep patience while flashing process.