Learn how to fix bricked Micromax Canvas Evok E483 by flashing stock ROM/firmware in it, if you also have a Micromax Canvas Evok E483 and you are facing any problem like your Micromax Canvas Evok E483 is bricked or it has stuck on its logo or its showing blank out screen only or if you want to unroot your phone, or your Micromax Canvas Evok E483 is not starting then you can get here all in one complete solutions for your Micromax Canvas Evok E483, you will learn here how to fix bricked Micromax Canvas Evok E483 by flashing stock rom/firmware using Sp Flash Tool also download stock rom/firmware for your Micromax Canvas Evok E483.
Micromax Canvas Evok E483 is a good android phone which comes with many awesome features like:
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8929 Snapdragon 415
- CPU : Octa-core (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Video 1080p
- Secondary 5 MP, 1080p
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- – MP3/AAC/WAV player
- – MP4/H.264 player
- – Document viewer
- – Photo/video editor
- Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 337 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 10 h (3G)
You can solve your all of problems for Micromax Canvas Evok E483 by simply flashing stock ROM/Firmware in it, I’ve listed some problems which will gonna solved here:
- If your Micromax Canvas Evok E483 has stuck at Micromax Canvas Evok E483 logo
- If your Micromax Canvas Evok E483 is not starting
- If your Micromax Canvas Evok E483 is rooted and you want to unroot it
- if your Micromax Canvas Evok E483 stucks at blank out screen only and it is not starting
- If your Micromax Canvas Evok E483 stucks in Boot-loop
- If your are searching for Micromax Canvas Evok E483 Stock ROM/Firmware then download it from here
- If you don’t have a backup of your stock rom and you’ve already installed a custom ROM or custom recovery, and you want to revert it back into its original condition then simply flash Stock ROM/Firmware using Sp flash tool.
Warning: This tutorial is only for Micromax Canvas Evok E483, don’t try this tutorial for flashing Stock ROM in other android phones.
Before going for flashing stock ROM in Micromax Canvas Evok E483, you need some requirements that I have listed below:
- A Laptop or PC.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 60%
- Make a full backup of of your internal storage because flashing stock ROM using Sp flash tool will erase all of your internal storage and data from your device.
- Download- Stock ROM/Firmware for your Micromax Canvas Evok E483.
- Download- Mediatek Drivers (its very important so first install it before flashing process).
- Download- SP flash tool
- Make sure you have successfully installed mediatek drivers in your Laptop or PC, Mediatek drivers are most important thing that many users avoid and failed to flash stock ROM using Sp flash tool.
You need to Extract/Unzip all these above files (Downoads) with 7zip or winrar or any other software, before flashing stock ROM/Firmware using Sp flash tool.
To flah Stock ROM in your Micromax Canvas Evok E483 I’ve listed some points which will help you for flashing firmware in your phone, follow these steps carefully:
Extract/Unzip your Sp Flash Tool with 7zip or winrar etc. and find its type “application”, and click on it to open sp flash tool
Now Extract/Unzip that firmware you’ve downloaded from above link, now open Sp flash tool and click on scatter-loading this will open a tab for open scatter file, now select “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt” from your extracted firmware folder
Now you have to select Firmware upgrade from drop down menu which you can easily see in screenshot, make sure all files are loaded as shown in below screenshot
after selecting Firmware upgrade, click on “download” and “remove your phone’s battery” immediately and connect it with your PC through its original USB data cable. now your flashing process will start automatically, wait for 4-5 minutes while flashing
After successfully flashing, you can properly see a popup message in green circle “Download ok” thats it! you’re all done! now you can remove your Micromax Canvas Evok E483 from PC and switch on your phone normally, in first time it will take some time about 7-10 minutes don’t panic its normal process, so wait until up to at least 10 minutes, if your phone still not starts then check and try again this whole process, Good Luck!
If you are unable to flash stock ROM/Firmware in your Micromax Canvas Evok E483 then there could be following reasons which I’ve listed below
- MediaTek drivers are not installed properly in your system
- Lose duplicate USB data cable
- Phone’s battery is not charged at least 60%
- After flashing switch on your phone and wait at least 10 Minutes
- If you are trying to flash corrupted Firmware
- If you have not followed above steps carefully.
Note- Flashing stock ROM using Sp flash tool might bricks your phone, so do at your own risk! I’ll be not responsible for your soft-bricked phone.
The above tutorial was about how to fix bricked Micromax Canvas Evok E483/unroot/flash Stock ROM/Firmware using Sp flash tool, you can also download stock firmware for your phone from here, hope this tutorial helps you to fix your android phone. subscribe this blog (techalike.com) to get awesome updates about technology and androids.
In Search Tearms:-
Download Stock Rom for micromax canvas evok E483, how to Flash Stock Firmware in Micromax Canvas Evok E483, Flash Stock Rom In Micromax Canvas Evok E483 using Sp Flash Tool, Fix my Canvas Evok Flashing Stock Firmware, Download Stock ROM/Firmware for Free.