If You Are a Android user, then you must know about Top Major Reasons For Any Soft-bricked Android Smartphone, what is soft-brick?, Why Soft-brick occurs in android smartphones? how to avoid soft-brick problem?, why android get soft-bricked while flashing ROM? What is Hard-brick? if you want to know all the answers of these questions, then read continue and learn all the major reasons for soft-brick problems in any android smartphone.
Soft-brick problem is now common in android smartphones,usually when any android device stuck in boot-loop it is known as soft-brick android phone. actually Soft-brick is a problem which happens only with your android’s software, Simply Soft-brick means when a software bricks, and when it occurs in android phone, any android can’t run or start with a bricked software. but here is good news that soft-brick could be easily recoverable without any professional repair. any android user can repair a soft-bricked android smartphone by flashing stock ROM in it and if mobile still stuck in boot-loop then simply doing a “wipe date/factory reset”. well, soft-brick is not a big problem, its only a common problem in android smartphones.
Top #8. Major Reasons For Any Soft-Bricked Android Smartphone
Soft-brick while flashing ROM via SP Flash tool in android device mostly occurs in MTK androids (Micromax, Lava, Spice, Panasonic etc.) , sometimes it would be worse decision via flashing Stock ROM in MTK androids, because your device might soft-bricked and if you again trying to flash Stock ROM in your device then your device might show some errors like Nvram, wi-fi errors or Invalid IMEI problems. Don’t panic this is not common to all android phones, and to avoid soft-brick while flashing Stock ROM in your android phone, check twice your flash tool’s settings and ROM is supported for your Android device.
- Do not unplug your device with your PC while flashing a Stock ROM/Recovery in your Android phone, otherwise your android device might soft-brick.
- Do not Root your Android device before reading carefully all the instructions of rooting and read advantages and disadvantages of rooting.
- Do not Install any app who needs root required and you don’t know much about that app, otherwise your android device might soft-brick.
- Never do a factory data reset from settings if a custom recovery installed in your android device, otherwise your android device might soft-brick.
- Never Install a custom ROM without checking that ROM is for your android’s model, otherwise after flashing your android phone might soft-brick.
- Never Install a custom Recovery without checking that recovery is for your android’s model, otherwise after flashing your android phone might soft-brick.
- Never update your android’s firmware without charging your battery at least 80%, otherwise android phone might soft-brick.
- Do not use your android phone over its limits.